Patagonia Boys Down Hybrid Jacket
Lightweight and comfortable, the new Boys' Hybrid Down Jacket provides warmth and stretch where you need it most—it’s the perfect low-bulk midlayer.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, while the jersey-faced fleece panels reduce bulk. Shell and liner have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-zip-through stand-up collar with chin guard, center-front zipper and two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Brushed tricot lines the collar and handwarmer pockets for soft and warm touch points
- Elastic binding at the collar, cuffs and hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell and liner: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Contrast: 6.8-oz 100% polyester jersey-faced fleece. Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.