Patagonia Boys Insulated Snowshot Pants
Our top-of-the-line boys’ insulated ski pants provide waterproof/breathable protection that feature a waist loop that attaches to the Snowshot and 3-in-1 jackets.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer mini herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet; grow fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- Fixed waistband with microdenier fleece and internal adjustability; zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Waist loop on center-rear yoke integrates with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Shell pant cuff gusset with snap closure allows for easy boot coverage and low-profile fit; internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and keeps cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining and gaiters: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard trim: 6.8-oz 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining and gaiter fabric is bluesign® approved
- 595 g (21 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.